Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, June 30, 2005

stuff...






well finally managed to get my pix upload to the blog liao...... i realli wanna c the intial d loh..... still dateless for tat movie..... well actually i did hv one...... however the peron is bz wif examz..... hope amanda can go wif me loh...... or if not can borrow frm zhenlin the vcd loh..... better den nothing wad...... i guess i kinda missed out one posting bout the gala premerie of intial d........ kinda high when i was on the wae to lido........ the prob wif me is probably tat i get excited too quickly...... probably i shld learn frm the proverb= dun count ur chickens b4 dey catch...... i guess if i dun change.....i'll hv to learn the hard wae loh....... dis applies to everything in my life 吧....... ok back to the initial d thingy....... my feelings were kinda high when edison, shawn, anthony and ah bee came..... u might call me a 冷血动物 but when jay came i didnt feel anithing loh...... the feeling was lyk....."ok tats jay loh"....... sumthing lyk tat........i juz dunno y loh........ dis kinda reminds me of my sec1-2 relationships........ lyk the feeling is gone...... deres nothing to look forward to........ i guess so 吧...... aniwae here's the pix i took den......

No comments: