Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

happiness in every aspect of life.

tot someone up there had forgotten abt me. well he didnt.

i guess it was a blessing in disguise that i did OT. haha. chatted with my boss. he mentioned abt me being matured and tat my rendering skills have soo improved. ya i knw that i'm matured (super, coz ppl say i'm older den my age). he said it is a good thing. n tat it would b easy for me in the future. ^^. rendering skills. he said tat with this skills, i m able to get a good job overseas or even study there!! bonus!! he allowed me to use the stuff i did for my portfolio!!

part 2 of happiness. i won't say extreme. i juz made a new fren. haha. zulia intro de. haha. its a guy. she told me yest. didnt think tat she'll give him my number so quickly. haha. his name is Quee Tiong. QT for short. lol. nice guy so far. haha. (at least better den some ppl lah)

happy day!!

No comments: