Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, May 20, 2006

..................

recently my entries hv been totally title-less. juz freaking lazy to think of any.

hv been hving phone conversations with my gal (marilyn). we were talking abt hw "futurized" our furture might be. marilyn blissfully married, hving twins, living in a comfortable 4-room HDB flat, hv a really loving husband and holding to a $2000 job.

me? ha. according to her, i'll probably still be happily swinging single, flirting ard with guys everytime i club, living on my own in a one-room loft, probably living off take-away meals coz too lazy to cook (added my me.), holding to a mayb $6-7k job (if nt in design).

i really duno. hwever i m quite certain tat marilyn dear will be blissfully married n living with the company if her dear in a very sweet n loving life.

i might be really ambitious to say tat i wanna go to sweden to get my degree den masters there. i guess its the upbringing? my mom often says tat as girls we shld learn to be independent n nt to live off men?

haha. sometimes i wonder if i m juz too picky or men in singapore really suck? haha. mayb i really m too picky. i guess i want the best for myself. ha. the only thing i can conclude is tat my future is really unknown.

No comments: