Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hmmm..

Into the 3rd week of work. Seriously, I don't think I really miss school. Maybe the cheap food and the cheap transport.
As you can see, I hardly blog these days. I work at Beach Road. Not really that far from home. Point is as long as my home is located in SENGKANG, travelling to anywhere is just FAR. And by the time I get home is abt 8. Anyway, who wants to read a crappy blog.
Seems like I'm the only single one in the company. Haha. I'm special. Haha. If you ask me, I guess I have other better things to do. Yes. Sweden. Umea Design School. Its not going to be cheap. I knew that. Money is priority for now. Portfolio? Well. Take it as a hobby.
I guess I'll still tell him. I think its just something I should try to do. Something which I have never done before. Well. I got to try new things everyday.
Going to bed. Meeting the big boss tomorrow. Discussing my design on the luggage tag I did. Wish me luck!

No comments: