Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm such an evil person.

Was reading my sis's classmates/friend's blog. I'm kinda acquainted with her. She got into dentistry. Woah. Got a dentist friend. Woot. Cheaper dental? I hope.
Would kinda like to have friends of different occupations. For now, I'd like to know a doctor preferably a plastic surgeon. Woffles Wu? Haha. Oh ya, I kinda need a computer engineer(is it the right term?) too. Preferably my future boyfriend be that but still keep the sunny boy vibe. Or at least knows his computer stuff plus mine too!
Haha. Too many designers in my life. Too many sales personnel too. Not saying that they are all bad. I just need to open that social circle.
Oh, it would really be great if I am like super close to some celeb. Haha. Change that to some socialite. Some celebs aren't really rich. Socialites are people who are WILLING to splurge on their so-called friends (think Paris Hilton).
Plus in future, I need to meet more people with cars/motorcycles/lorries/vans etc. Can save on transport, duh. Getting around Singapore is almost the cost of a bowl of Ban Mian. Plus won't guys like an almost hot chick in their car. (Guess not) Haha.
Morale of the story, try my best to meet Woffles Wu. Get a really good discount and become a really hot chick.

No comments: