Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pics ALORE!!

Was cam whoring on my way home from work. Hehe.
On the Train (Looking blur)
Walking in the sun. I was bored.I just realized I'm not as tan as before. In fact, I think my complexion has gotten pretty fair like Raine Yang's. Not too tan and not too fair


Look closely at the lashes. Hehe. Been using a lash curler that is kinda like a mini curling tongs. :) Works really well!
I really like my new skin. :D
Ok. I'm super 自恋. But its not a sin, right?


Khalil Fong borrowed my sunnies for his album shoot. Hehe. X)
Bought new BLACK shoes. Will draw soon. :)
The road(pavement) home.
Ok. This is the actual road.
Traffic. Was trying to get the green lights on the green man, but failed):.
Guess what is this? Hehe.
Pingles!

My Home's doorstep.
The all time favourite VooDoo Doll!!!!!! :D

No comments: