Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Steven Lim vs Xiaxue.

Ok, I know this is none of my concern. However... A pestering part in me wants to blog about this. Three days ago, Xiaxue blogged about 7 most disgusting bloggers (her inclusive). Point is our dear friend(not mine) Steven Lim retaliates.
Seriously. Steven Lim is FUCKING disgusting. He is a total disgrace to my mother's maiden name. Not forgetting my Boss' name too.
Even Roland is better. Well, that's a duh!
Not that I'm siding Xiaxue. It's just an article of REALLY good entertainment value. No one is FUCKING perfect. I don't understand why this Mr Lim thinks he's the hottest? Maybe to those Cheena crows?
Even Alvin would win the fight if competing for looks. At least Alvin has the brain. This guy..... oh well.. I could say his IQ.. probably 40. Lower than my favorite teacher(GTO). Has to be.
Suggestion to Steven Lim: Stop wearing rose-tints!

No comments: