Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sometimes life gets a little weird.

Maybe I can't find any other better word for description. Guess the sort-of appropriate word is "weird".
Still kinda adapting to the working life. Already made the mould of my 6-7 years single lifestyle. Won't be any difference going back to square one.
Seriously, that might-be-called-puppy-love during my younger days don't even count as a relationship. Probably just the process of growing up. Now, @ 20. I really cant figure if its misjudgment or desperation. I'm not afraid anymore. If I am, then I am. I won't really avoid it. I could be desperate.
But I do wish to find someone who can shelter me from the rain, hug me when I need one, lend me a shoulder to cry on while watching sloppy soap dramas, tell me its ok when its totally not.
I still very much to be loved. Oh well. Guess that's the "weirdness".

No comments: