Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, March 28, 2009

i miss you.

Comparisons are easily done when you had the taste of prefection.

I tasted my prefection but let it go. And its my regret for that. It's not the height or the wealth or what mode of transport you have. Women just want the feel part. Of course there are exceptions where some are shallow and pursue material needs. You made me feel happy and perhaps whole. You may think that you're not the best, but you're my best. Even if the entire world deems you to be not even on par with him, you're better, in fact the best. Surprisingly, you have become my love. A term that I would refrain from using. I miss you. Can everything go back to what it was before? Can it? I desperately want that. Even if it was to be pretend for a day. I miss you.




No comments: