Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, November 14, 2009

People.

In light of the timetable picking and the class bidding process through the crappy SIM system, the time to return to school will dawn on me in less than 2 months. Yes, I'm eager to start my learning journey and of course finish this degree soon enough to enjoy my potential nuptial celebrations. Heading back to school also means a degree of drama that has to be taken care of.

Of course the last few semesters have taught me well on school drama. One thing I have learnt is sometimes it's not best to actually hate just to gain favor. Perhaps hate is a rather strong word, maybe politically disagree. No doubt we get our "leaders" and "followers" in every social situation. But is it even worth it to actually disagree about a person just because an alpha character assumes vent with this person. Oh, and if you're thinking I'm writing with regard to any person; the answer is no. This is an entry about things I have learnt outside the lecture halls and textbooks. Before I start to digress, we do agree that sometimes in best interests it's better to lay low and maintain a neutral image. Well, I would just like to point out - be neutral and stand strong to your own moral principles.

I suppose it's easier said than done. Shrugs.



No comments: