Nuffnang Ads

Friday, November 19, 2010

1 more year.

Or so. Well, that is the amount of time left for me to be stuck in school. Seeing my friends slowly graduating, I'm getting a little emotional and disappointed. Disappointed in myself. Remember just last year, I took time off for my internship? I wanted a different varsity experience from my peers and also to delay graduating the same time as "what's her name". Ok. I did managed to delay graduation and I definitely have had a way much different experience than anyone in UB. But still, seeing Jo, Farhan, Zed and the rest all graduating just makes me envious. Maybe a little too envious. I think its just my "almost" workaholic nature when it comes to the corporate world. What I miss most about working is the income. Now I'm chalked up in debt and living dollar by dollar. It sucks man.
Another thing I miss about working is the dressing up! OMG. When I was at Frost, I was wearing dresses and heels everyday! Which to me is awesome, despite the blisters and accidental cleavages. Plus work is fun! At least, to me, I think that at work, my work is recognized. Bad or good. While in school, whatever I write or create has not much commercial value. Perhaps its just me sticking my head too much in capitalism. Oh whatever.
Please please, let me finish school by the end of next year. Then when I'm 24, I'll be able to fly into career creation; in marketing-communication please? Preferably in fashion. Or anything that has to do with female stuff. Oh man. I think I'm just work hungry right now. Damn.

P.s.: I think my writing muse is back! Yipee!

No comments: