Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Forgiveness.

Hating a person isn't a breeze. It is in fact rather tiring. However, what he did to me for now does seem unforgivable. But it is tiring to keep hating. When will I move on to the "indifference"? Seriously, I don't love him anymore. I'm just really tired from hating. I guess I'll just stop hating but I won't forgive or forget. Sounds fair to me. Seriously who cares about him.

Anyhow. I have a confession to make. I have a crush on a certain person. Sometimes I wonder if he feels the same too. Yes, it's a guy. Not bi-sexual just yet. Haha. Surprisingly, when you made that promise to yourself about not really dating, things happen. Ok, I'm not being entirely truthful. I kinda did look around. Or rather I let things happen (none sexually). Today, I have somewhat understood Zulia's plight some few years ago when we were all judging her for those choices. Sorry darling. I guess I didn't understand your feelings until I have experienced them for myself.

Just this afternoon, I had thought of making a rather big move. But I chickened out. Haha. I guess my gut told me it just wasn't the time yet. Oh well. Perhaps he knows? Or perhaps he feels the same too? Damn. I'm so distracted yet again with boys. Nabei. I wonder if my "boy" issues were settled, would I be able to focus? Curious and curious-er.

No comments: