Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 15, 2005

This is a true love story.....

This story started like 30 years before i was born. (it's about my mom n dad) when i was young, i was ultra curious about how my parents met. it is reallli cool. when my parents were in secondary school, my mom was set up by her gerfren to meet this guy. however this guy set my dad up tp meet my mom. so it was like this total set up thing. well, at that time people were less materialistic. back to the story. according to my mom, they watched star wars. ( which episode i wasnt told) if i could remember the theatre was either jubilee or capitol. and my mom wasnt so much of a star was fan. she is till todae. that was probably how they meet , some 30 years ago on my dad's b dae. i guess that was life then.....
now after 30 years, life for both my parents are so great. there are some fights n quarrel down this road but it is just part of loving each other. they are so unlike those couples who geet married after 3-5 years of courtship. my parents got married after 10 years of courtship.(they got married in 1984)
sometimes i cant realli stand my parents but for them... even after fighting their love is still there. it is just as hard as diamond. i guess god did show us that it is possible that there is sumthing as everlasting love.... this is the type of love that many people in the world are striving to get....

No comments: