Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 24, 2005

mascara.....

think i m finishing my mascara i bought at bukit timah plaza...... the loreal panoramic curl..... writing in discreet..... mom n dad dun let me use the com so late..... dun care jus finish this entry first..... i noe i lyk him but still too scared to sae..... think i ll c first loh..... ani wae play gb until rank upgrade oso dunno..... now stone hammer liao..... yea...... even got give things leh..... for one year leh..... wow..... redownloaded rose..... still in korean..... haha..... think me n rose 有缘无奋..... if wrong pai sei..... my chinese onli c5 loh..... english b3..... haha..... so i m a banana..... outside yellow..... inside white..... ang mo chinese.....think dey hear me liao..... better wrap up loh..... think i ll not play rose liao..... better full-time gb.....

No comments: