Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

a big laugh.....

haha..... was thinking abt tat reali lame n unglam blog tat shao hui wrote abt me..... firstly i m soooo disappointed loh..... cos if ur writing sumthing abt me the skin shld b better loh..... tat skin for tat blog is kinda ugly wif a capital U loh..... if u need help in choosing blog skins pls seek my advice..... esp if tat blog is abt me..... all i hv to sae abt dis idiot is tat he is freaking obnoxious wif a huge captial O.....
ani wae when wei ting told me..... i was laughing liao loh..... it is so amusing loh..... i dunno if i shld b flattered or flatten loh..... i guess i shld write one abt the huge hooked nose idiot (shao hui)..... well his nose is realli huge n it looks lyk a birds beak(vulture probably)..... haha..... he shld go for extreme makeover..... highly recommended for him.....
well..... i hv told ppl if u dun lyk me juz sae it in my face..... dun hv to waste ur time gossiping or doing dose realli dumb things behind my back..... n ppl hv done so..... nt onli the person feel better..... i oso noe who are my "enermies"..... who in the end b cum frens..... but do u think i ll befren dis weirdo?? u shld noe the answer loh..... i feel it is the most despicable n OBNOXIOUS thing to do loh.....
i would lyk to thank jessie 4 bing the first person in the poly to tell wad eva she didnt lyk abt me in the face..... thnx..... if u cant handle dis person..... juz shut the fuck up n get on wif life..... will ya..... i m lyk tat..... i tell wad eva i lyk straight in the face..... long time frens noe hw i live life..... if u wanna play the game..... i ll play wif u..... n i ll do it 10X worse..... tats me..... 我的报仇性很强..... wan me to translate..... it means..... i hv a rather strong revengement spirit..... did u hear abt the story tat i beat my sec skool classmate..... hmmm..... where is tommy liao.....
go figure moron.....

No comments: