Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

my second entry todae.....

god..... it is realli hard to contain one feelings..... i wanna tell him hw much i realli lyk him..... bt too bad ppl tok loh..... den all the crappy stuff start to fall in place..... i hv experience it b4..... gave the poor guy the cold shoulder for tat whole year..... i m so mean..... wahahaha..... i wanna sae..... i realli wanna sae..... bt even in blogs..... ppl will still noe..... worst still..... its on the internet..... million of people use the internet every dae..... though my blog isnt being read much..... bez is to stay safe..... i m realli trying liao..... i noe tat hv to lay low dis time..... i cant b lyk in sec sch..... tat scares guys away zel..... yah..... lets c hw it goes loh..... i think he noes le..... if he is smart enuff..... he shld b able to figure out le..... jia you to cupid..... hope u can shoot tat arrow to him..... okie?? pls lah..... u shoot me liao..... isnt it fair if u shoot him?? haha..... hope u hv done it tat dae.....

haha..... now reading my frenster profile thru my pri sch acc..... hearing my fave song at the same time (jolin one 你怎么连话都说不清楚)..... well started crying..... y?? u might think i siu do or sum thing lyk tat..... juz felt tat i m such a bimbo loh..... a vase..... mayb nt a pretty one ba..... haha..... disappointed n sad..... i oways tot i m kinda smart n clever..... guess i was wrong..... no wonder ppl sae tat i m the bitch loh..... i dunno.....

he is still online..... shld i tok to him?? no..... i guess.....

ppl if u r reading..... hv u ever met such a chek ark person b4?? if u wan tok to me..... well i m such a person..... ppl sad liao still sae idiotic stuff..... well i dun mean it de..... haha..... every time i sae sumthing nice..... i mean realli nice..... den aft tat sacarism n "chek ark"ness cum out..... hw wdumb can i get..... so tat concludes the bimbo part..... toking wifou thinking.....

i think ill hv to rename my blog, my msn, my frenster to 5 dots ..... n 2 question marks?? been using dis stuff think it ll b my trademark loh..... haha.....

No comments: