Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

101 entry

ha! didnt even noticed i hit my 100th entry liao! haha!

i think i desperately need brain juice, time machines (or hermione granger's time turner) and sleep.

brain juice
wtf loh! my ideas nowadays totally suck! haiz! VI cannot make it, totally losing it for graphic, studio super unmotivated.....
if there is such thing as a brain juice donation, pls tell me! tag in the blog or email me! (cabbagelove@gmail.com)
i m going bonks liao!


time machines/time turners
i need to turn back the clock for a little while. (1 mth ago? ya i knw is nt "a little while". wtf) any wae this is probably the best idea (if possible) to salvage my life! haiz.

sleep
do i hv to sae any more........


___________________________________________________________________


i guess my entire bio-clock/ lifestyle is totally topsy-turvy liao. when i think abt my frens lifestyle, i feel like "wtf i m doing in this course". haha most of them (not in ID) get at least 6 hrs of slp ba? i think i do get 6.... but is only for one week. haha. ok. i do get longer hols den them. so what. i still prefer the short-term effect. it is hard the get to normal leh. haiz. killer course. totally. killer course. yup tats ID! killer course. i am experiencing a prolong death. haiz. i guess designers are sure to die young ba?haiz......... think muz jia you liao.

No comments: