Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 02, 2006

iZelda

apple has iPod, iMac, iTunes etc. so i hv iZelda (iZel for short), iBitch, iFake. ok iFake. so many things tat i fake. i feel that i m faking m own depression at the moment. wtf am i doing that for. wtf. weird me. lol. well, I M WEIRD. all my so-called true frens knw that i hv totally weird taste. i like weird stuff (or stuff that the norm thinks its weird). ok i admit, i like micheal bubble. weird for my age. i like linguire. wads wrong with tat? i like alessi stuff. (well who doesnt?) i think that religion totally is bullshit. (go condemn me, i fuck care) i think that punk is good. n i worship rainbows. i believe in fairies, dwafts, giants, unicorns, magical stuff.
fuck. i am going all over the place. the point is that i hate the norm. again. I HATE THE NORM. i hate the fact that people want u to be wad they want u to be. den wtf did god (or whoever) created mankind as an individual. den that whoever might as well create robots. duh. y the hell u complain for wad. i m nt like every girl who likes 5566? nt like those ppl who goes with ppl who are really popular. fuck popularity. i totally hate ppl who are so fucking hum ji. lol. hokkien for cowardice. want to do something juz do lah. wanna say something juz say lah
hum ji for wad. disgusting. ok i m like tat at times. fuck. i just shot myself in the foot. lol.
basically i dun believe in reincarnation. so to me u only this once. so y dun u live to fullest. too bad u are such a little person.

No comments: