Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

close the god-damn door.

haha. mayb i m really an atheist. haha. i realized i kinda fuck care abt religion
what the heck. (kk, zelda we know liao. u kinda like hv 10 mins to blog leh.) haha. it seems like i hv lost my spirit in my work. or mayb to drive. i feel that i hv lost hw to design. or mayb wad to design. haha. (i tot i did decide roughly wad to do?) i guess i need to find tat back. i guess i need to revive myself. die n 复活. haha. mayb i shld try tat. so come on. give me a parang nw. (parang sounds more local) stab me 43 times. (julius caesar was stabbed 43 times, more heroic) den later call jesus christ to revive me like wad he did for judas. haha. juz crapping. haha. might nt be lame. might b offensive. haha. so pai sei leh. juz for fun hor.

No comments: