Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 30, 2006

what men really meant...

It's a guy's thing.
Translation: There is no rational thought pattern connected with it and you have no chance at all of making it logical.

Can I help with dinner?
Translation: Why isn't it already on the table?

Uh-huh/ Sure, honey/ Yes, dear
Translation: (Absolutely nothing. It's a conditionde response.)

It would take too long to explain.
Transalation: I have no idea how it works.

Take a break, honey, you're working too hard.
Translation: I can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner.

That's interesting, dear.
Translation: Are you still talking?

I've got my reasons for what I'm doing.
Translation: And I sure I hope I think of some pretty soon.

I can't find it.
Translation: It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm clueless.

What did I do this time?
Translation: What did you catch me at?

I'm not lost.
Translation: No one will ever see us alive again.

We share the housework.
Translation: I make the mess, she cleans up.

well, i got this frm today's newpaper. damn funny. i realised tat be it my dad, a fren or whichever guy; they'll all come out with lame (in the female race context) excuses to coax us. haha.

No comments: