Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 03, 2006

i hate being superfical

i'll nt b blaming anyone. coz in fact its kinda my decision to be like tat. (though i really hate to be this way.) i guess society makes ppl tat way. bt i m really tired. really tired.

going to sch everyday is kinda like a chore for me. i hv to put on this mask everyday. a fun mask. though it entertains ppl. bt i m really tired. i miss those days in sec sch. i was more me.

i so wanna be the true me everyday. like juz being me. being mature n stuff. being like years older than my actual age. i wanna do that. the thing is tat i can be myself in front of strangers. i guess its probably easier. i duno. i think i gt to try to be myself one day. fuck wad the rest has to say. really juz heck care. i guess i ll be a happier person.

No comments: