Nuffnang Ads

Friday, November 24, 2006

the mask of me.

Why can't people see through me like what Jessie and Teja has done? Why don't people know the fact that behind every clown's mask is a sad story? Take a look at Kumar the drag queen. He doesn't have a great childhood. Get my point? Even Stephen Chow doesn't really clown at all when the camera is away. I guess for some strange reason, I am the way I am. Sigh. I guess I have been debating about this topic on the blog for like quite a long while. I am really sick and tired. So.. I'll still continue to laugh until the cows come home! I'll continue to be "high" as what I am now. Got problem with that ar? Got ar? Then go fuck yourself in the ass(Brit accent). I am not your daughter or whatever child you raised. I fuck care how you expect your child to grow up to be like. Time to stop the debate(mono-longue) now. :))

No comments: