Nuffnang Ads

Monday, November 13, 2006

update

first of all, i need a bottle of new mask. the one my cous gave me is about to finish. secondly, i need to rekindle my friendships with dome people. thirdly, i need to get ready for the morning's review with hee hee.
ok. wad hv i been doing these few days? monday was pretty rough for me. well, i hate mondays. hee hee din give me a break n stress us up again. haiz. therefore ltr's review. tueday was ok. oh ya. we played badminton. haha. almost forgt. well, my badminton skills arent good bt playable. haha. aiya. u swim with me lah.. :P we left early thus the sms : who give you permission to leave the studio at 4.30pm. You better have a good reason. well. this became the joke of the day. haha. ya, i m afraid of hee hee. i guess its time to face hee hee liao. haha. grades are one thing. personal development is another (sounds familiar)
wed we went to binne , singapore arts museum, smu etc. excursion day!! :) took lots of pics. will upload soon.
thurs, back to work.
fri, work. did one mock up.
sat, slack!! :P i knw i shldnt hv. but who could resist the tempation.. hehe
sun, model making day!! :)
now, time for bed!! :)

No comments: