Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Lust

I guess. There many things in life we guess about. I like him. Seriously. It hurts. Damn. I have finally been so sure about myself. Sigh.
I worked my ass to attain that status of the label: the smart one. But to who? The girls. But still to guys, I'm the sweet and pretty one. It ain't bad to be pretty and nice. But it ain't what I want in life. I want a guy loving me for my thoughts and my character and my personality. Maybe Jackson's right. When people really settle down, its not about that million-dollar-smile. Its about what's on the inside. Sure everyone likes to be with someone decent. It just so happens the guys I like are that way. Haha. (I love my blog. Its really peaceful. Why? Not many people read it. So I don't get that pressure of people getting hurt.)
Reaching the age of another decade, it seems life is both a complicated and simple thing altogether. Its like this thing about the period(girls stuff). We hate it 'cause it causes cramps, inconviences. But we love it 'cause it allows us to have kids, even minor; an excuse to escape from P.E. Sometimes in life we know what we really want. Sometimes we don't. I really missed me being certain and confident. I missed me from my teen years. Damn. I'm giving myself fucking self pity. Guys just ignore me.

No comments: