Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 29, 2007

Seriously.

Damn. I seriously need to get a really good, chic, pretty, sexy, workable, slim compact camera. I killed my previous one. And now... I'm using my dad's is-it-a-slr-but-doesn't-seem-so camera.


It's uber huge. About 10 cm long! Sigh. When will dad be entirely psyco-ed by me for a new camera. I really want the Nikon S5. Well, Nikon isn't gonna remake the model. Sigh. Its pretty. Red. I love red. And if I were to bring my toy clubbing, it won't be an eyesore. Unlike my previous Coolpix 2000.
Actually the design isn't bad. Kinda 'cause its uber old and all the paint has faded and it looks totally worn out. Yes. Thanks to my frequent usage, droppings, mishandlings. I know. I KILLED my camera. But I seriously want a new one!
Pretty? Yes. I know you are nodding heads now. =)) I have taste, duh.

This too right? Hehe. I like the black. *Hint hint* My birthday is coming soon. Hehe.

Enough of the camera talking.

My classmate Sheng Kee MSN-ed me just now; saying that the company he's working in now for attachment wants to employ. Chinese girls. Ehh. Quite fishy. Maybe I'll try, maybe I won't. I DO want to study mass com. I Do wanna start writing.
Tied between dream and money.
A BIG sigh.
Well.. For now its just my so-called bicycle design on my mind. Hope so for that.

No comments: