Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I SHOULD blog.

Seems kinda long since the last REAL entry. (That joke doesn't count)
Ok time for the REAL entry.
NOTHING happened to me and that person.
Well, at least for now.
We are just really great friends.
Guess he's not my type.
We are just friends.
Unless I meet a guy who has the same interest as I do, I'm still single.
If you're wondering what are my interests; here they are(which tends to fluctuate) :
  • Cooking
  • Sleeping
  • Watching unrealistic shows and hope that they do happen to me.
  • Eating
  • Getting dirty with paint.
  • Daydreaming
  • Going to quirky gigs.
  • Shopping at flea markets looking for cheap treasures
  • Eating at a queer teahouse which serve really interest snacks like caviar omelettes or lavender cookies.
  • Attending SSO concerts
  • Treating the Esplanade like a second home.
  • Taking pictures at random.
Seems like a lot to ask. ^^. But I DO like these stuff. :)

No comments: