Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 26, 2007

@ St James

Oh well. Forgot the cam. Used my handphone for some pre-club pics. Maybe, you can say I'm a frequent @ St. James.
It's been a while since I went there. Partly due to last year's incident. Oh well, history happened. But this time was the timing issue. At least I'm home. Slept at Zulia's. Reached home about 3pm. I did inform my family. Just that it was an sms like @ 4am.
Guess I should start looking for clubbing kakis. At the same time my MJ ones too.
Should really start drinking slowly. The best fucking shit was I treated highly intoxicated drinks like daily Coke or Sprite.
Great workout though. Was like a really long time since I seriously ran or swam. No wonder I'm getting a fake 3 months pregnancy tummy and paler overall skin tone. Damn.
Natas should fucking end like during the yester years. At least I have some time for a workout. Or rather be more motivated and have more self discipline.

Should I looking for another job or should I stay? Wont deny I'm kinda irritated with the job scope. Maybe I'm just one of the many Singaporeans hoping that money doesn't fucking exists at all.

No comments: