Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Indifferent.

This is with perspective of what's happening these days.

After the 24-hour comatose from the 3-day exam rat race, I kinda gained perspective with the crazy situation - all the insane harassment calls, the hate messages and what not nonsense. Well, whatever I want to do with my life is on myself and seriously I don't have to be responsible for what people think. People can do all the thinking they want about me and I'm just going to be indifferent about them unless they do matter. Jiemei is so right. No matter how much you try and appease everyone, there is bound to be those who aren't satisfied enough. So there's really no point in the idea of change and defense. I love the way I am. I love what I do, what I write, what I say. Why do I have to actually make it a need to actually report to such people.

Yup. That's what I'm going to do. Oh, and my hols started yesterday! :D


No comments: