Nuffnang Ads

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hello again.

Well, I know its been awhile. Oh whatever, not like people read. Anyway, if you do read ask me stuff on formspring. Even creepy sex stuff's fine. As long I know people read.

Well, there's the ad going on in Facebook about the academic essay writing site, which has seriously got my attention. Being a student in UB and one with a not to prefect GPA, it kinda got me thinking - in that case why bother studying? Well, I still do my homework and go for exams. Perhaps with a little the class skipping here and there. I guess I'm pretty much an average student. Well this site just made me wonder, with UB having such a strict plagiarism policy with essays and tests, are the "purchased" essays eligible at all? And the shortest essay is priced at USD$46. Seriously. Just sit down and write the bloody paper. With $46, I could club the weekend! Or get a nice dress as F21. Or pay for a good Japanese meal.

Check out what one of the customers has to say.


Well, he does seem as though he's part of the company rather than a paying customer. It just seems so weird. Anyhow, the site reminds me of that scam tuition agency.

No comments: