Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Brain or Balls?

Remember some 2 years ago? When I was still single and looking and I wrote that entry on Beyonce's If I were a Boy? Wokay. Give me 2 minutes. Let me look for that entry.
Here is it!

Well, I kinda figured that my blog or my writing sort of attracted Ray.

So the topic question for today is "Would you date a guy with brains or balls?"

Quite frankly, I have always liked the all-rounder. Well, Ray's not exactly athletic, Justin's not exactly smart(?). Hmmm. Anyway back to topic. So which one would you date? The guy that's uber smart:

OR

Super buffed guys like Jean Claude van Damme:

Actually I have somewhat came up with a theory. It's actually (in my opinion) to date the buffed guys. Think about it. Smart guys screw with your head. They over analyze and screw with your head in the relationship. At least buffed guys hardly use their brains to think. Perhaps with the only possible set back that they'll just use too much testosterone to think. But then again, its not as bad as getting mind-fucked. Which reminds me. Philosophy.

No comments: