Nuffnang Ads

Friday, July 08, 2011

Harry Potter.

The end is soon.

Dear JK Rowling,

I thank you for the contribution to my years growing up from a confused 14 year-old well to a 24 year-old young adult experiencing life. I remember my first Harry Potter book being the Chamber of Secrets. The first book at that time was sold out. So I bought the 2nd and 3rd book, and placed an order for the first book. Your story has helped bonded my family through both the books and films.

It is no doubt a sad ending to the series. I do hope, one day, you'll write on another series. And yes, I do think it is about time for the Harry Potter chapter to close, while a new boy takes that amazing growing up process like you had done for Harry.

Once again, I thank you for the experience. I am so grateful for that delayed train that happened a decade ago. If not for that, the world wouldn't have Harry Potter.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Zelda

No comments: