Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 27, 2011

Shoes.

I'm just done with watching "Ever After - A Cinderella Story".

Some way or another, shoes have played a part in deciding the fate of a woman. In that movie/story, the heroine is reunited with her love with a glass slipper. In yet another movie, Mr. Big proposed to Carrie Bradshaw with her pair of blue Manolo Blahniks.

Yes, he had remarked on how women justify their value through shoes. I had originally thought my love for shoes was just an obsession, considering the fact that I kinda think I do have a little OCD going on. I shall not digress.

Shoes. How many is too many? Having owned 60% of the shoes at home, I say I do not have enough shoes. While my dad, who has perhaps only 5 pairs out of the 100 pairs (I suppose), would definitely say that's too much! And of course, I have gotten my share of 'shoe' warnings. Then again, I guess my dad would have to agree, it'd be better I like shoes than liking bags. Hehehe.

I think I'm going to do some shoe shopping before school starts. I need a good pair to last me that grueling 6 weeks. :/

No comments: