Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 12, 2006

losers

this time is so unlike the post on my losers. this time is about the losers that think they are better than me! yuck! swearing at me won't do u any good! the two lines didnt really work though! i remember some line from the movie Batman (its the one with the penguin). Penguin said, "A pen is as sharp as a sword".....
Why put anon? Why don't u juz write ur name which u are so ashamed of which u wanna juz put "anon"? Ashamed ar? My name is much better than u ar? U scared? U feel inferior that i am born with a cooler name than u? that i hv a game name? well, to put in simple terms, "I DESPISE U". I don't hate u, that's not me. Hating hurts the mind n body. Despising is different. Despising makes me feel better n more confident. So only losers in LIFE, get despise and are chucked at one corner. haha. thnx for being my "chocolate bar". pls dun take it in a romantic way. u hvnt reach that height. wahahaha. wahahahaha. LOSER

No comments: