Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 02, 2006

yea wadeva

if sum ppl hv tried this url "o-0simplezel0-o.blogspot.com" they prob get this page. yah changed it lah. dun ask wads the url. if u can read this u knw wads the url. so enuff of the stupid questions laah.read xiaxue's entry abt y men dun get it. yah sum time dey really dun get it. its nt abt the conversation i had wif my classmate todae. (classmate coz its to protect the identity of that person). i often get private messenges thru my frendster account. some of these msgs are frm real frens that i knw n they wanna tell me stuff. well the rest are frm mostly guys wanting to get to knw me etc. ok i m flattered. i guess i m picky loh. is lyk u knw u dun look good den u are so fucking persistent. can u get the hint. dotz sia. this guy has been blocked n deleted frm my msn. so fucking irritating. ask me if i m lesbian! wtf. do i look les to u? if u wondering y m i so open n "careless" abt wad i write. the reason is tat hardly any one reads my blog. haha. besides the point, the url has change! haha! so i can express better! yea!!
i accept the fact that i cant get along well with ppl. yah my human relations suck. dun worry i would never apply for the post of a HR personel. yah too bitchy n direct. more like the character of a guy though. fuck it lah!
(so irritating! my com keep popping up nosensical advertisements.)
yah always moving around the sam topics. yah used to lyk that guy. i guess i m still nt ready for any emotional attachment. too bad loh. i guess wad i feel is want n nt need. haha.
shit loh! my ms poster oso dunno if can or nt? haiz! too bad. the file seems to hv error to upload. haha. i think this time one really suxx loh. the previous one was better. yah file too big again! sian! any wae ltr have to go print at peace centre. A2 n costs $12! yah dumb enough to go into an expensive course. if i had gone to business, mayb on clothes n i ll be richer. shit. aiyah juz finish this den sae lah!

No comments: