Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 22, 2006

wedding

attended my couz wedding(kok leong gor a.k.a adrian lim). ok. there was the typical ballroom, shark's fin, abalone(small slice though), yam seng etc. think abt it, it is really cliche! really sian leh! Boring!
me n my future husband will hold every thing on a roof top(balcony at the heeren shops?). that place seems cool. or the top of some cool building loh. den only gt my mom & dad, his mom & dad to withness the solemisation. aft tat they can leave if they wan to. i ll prob invite my girlfriends (only 5 leh: zulia, elaine, wei yun, wei xian n marilyn) tats all. den he' ll invite his guyfrens. think only 15-20 ppl only. food is cavier, red wine, goose liver (foie glass), have chocolate fondue for dessert. nt full den order maggie mee loh. lol. so nt there hor...
i dun wan anything cliche. no long gown. mini skirt? jeans lah. lol. easier to move, can dance too!
i wan to wear the kuak too! (traditional chinese wedding costume) its cool leh! my make-up is to be done my me loh! no make-up artist. sorry ppl.
music has to be songs that are super old! like the beatles. lol. no lah. mayb songs like barry marilow, good songs loh. if can use punk, den....

yah tats my wedding loh!

No comments: