Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Its finally OVER! ^^

Fusion has been over and done with. Thank God. I won't say that these 3 years have been antagonising for me. Cause I know in life there will always be ups and downs. Maybe you can say I'm rather optimistic. Deep down, who knows? Sometimes, I don't even get myself. I might not have done really impressively for my dip. Well. No comment..
What am I gonna do now? Hmm.. Good question. Well, like what I told Mike Gan, "I might wanna bump around for a while first." Maybe, I'll tutor full-time. Maybe I'll work as a FP. I'm still deciding. Even if I have decided.. haha. My new goal is to keep my own secrets. Hehe. I got to learn how to be a bit more mysterious.=)) Its the same for my love life(if I really do have one). I got to be more confident (not cocky) about my own feelings. Sigh. I need to learn moderation. Seems like health ed. Haha.
Something random. I bought a new pair of heels. Haha. Those that I saw at Topshop but of cheaper value. Hehe. Guys keep asking me, "Zelda, you're so tall and why do you keep wearing heels? And especially those that are at least 2-inches high?" Hehe. Well guys, didn't you know that wearing heels can make a girl feel more feminine and sexy? Hehe.

No comments: