Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 26, 2007

Some updates

Been watching loads of Taiwanese drama a.k.a 偶像剧. Finished 花样, now watching 终极一班, 热情仲夏 and 转角遇到爱. Totally given up playing Flyff. Hehe. [Sorry Jack and CA.]
Went to Vivo City with the family last Saturday. Finally my parents got a chance to see how Vivo is really like. =))

A very unwilling-Dad.

Friday, finally got the chance to K! Plus my dear Zulia and I took neoprints!


I'd always wanted to write about my first time at New York x 2 at AMK hub. So.. Here's the pics.


Ok, I went with my family. Waited super long for a table. Got the container-table. Four of us seated at a table meant for 7 people. Service wasn't good 'cause Dad's sandwich was missed out.
Passed by the NYNY at Citylink, sort of realised that they moved the furniture from CT to AMK. Talk about recycling.

My 20th birthday.
Well.. no other pictures 'cause the camera died.

Went to IKEA!!

Look at the amount of people at the Cafe!
Parking lots for trolleys!
Buy food with trolleys! OMG!
A nice touch.
We sat on the higher tables. I discovered little knobs at the side of the tables. I guess its for hanging bags. Seems like a rather neat idea. =))
1 scoop of Belgium Dark Chocolate ice cream, 1 scoop of Brandied Cherry ice cream; topped with almond flakes and caramel sauce from Häagen-Dazs.
Had a little self-indulgence. Hehe. =))

No comments: