Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Did I make the wrong choice?

Guess I didn't make the wrong choice to do design. Pisces are people who are damn fucking creative that you'll be so just wanna bawl our eyes out due to ALL the envy. OK. I just wanted the chance to use "BAWL".
That's besides the point.
Back to the creativity.
Seems like society in Singapore view creativity as a form of pragmatic beautification. If compared to the West (comparison makes one grow.), they are relatively more expressive. That's even for the case of corporate designs (shit. my spellings!).
And look at what I'm doing.I have no idea if its my design styling; or the requirements of the company. Maybe Joon Kiat's right. I have good taste in stuff. But I might lack that application part. Fuck.
Guess so.

No comments: