Nuffnang Ads

Friday, November 23, 2007

My not-so-thinspriations.

Was reading a friend's friend's blog. (I'm nice. I give credit to people's stuff :])
In one post she was like commenting on being skinny/thin/slim. (Whatever you call it.) Well, I feel that she's like really thin. To her being the ideal shape has to be like Twiggy.
><

Not that it's not healthy to be thin. Maybe it's a personal opinion. I, myself prefer babes with a little more meat. Ok. Not TOO much like me. :X. Currently sized like the current Britney Spears. ~Sobs. Comparing to someone, well. Ummm. Never mind.

My REAL thinspriations are as follows:
Monica Bellucci(The Dior Spokesbabe)
Beyonce

In general, I like to be trim, healthy and at least so, me feeling sexy. Being size 6-8 is ok in my book. Size 0? That I gotta think about it. Maybe think really long. Guess I won't give up my boobs & butt for anything else.

No comments: