Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Guys.

I could say yesterday was a really cupid-died day. A repeated rejection from 'Cousin' + a rejection on my part to another guy. Hohoho.

Actually I had known 'Cousin's' decision. In some way, I sort of let myself get blinded by the cruel truth and deceived myself further more. Sometimes accepting and letting go stinks. I don't blame him for this decision. Maybe it's really not meant to be. ~Shrugs~ So one more addition to 'Sister Friends' group. Hohohoho. Now I won't get embarrassed even if he reads this entry. :)

My rejection to that guy. Well. As soon as I signed up for friendster, I have my fair share of guys trying their best to hook up with me. Not saying that hooking up via the internet is shameful. To me & my friends it just seems unreal. Somewhat like you would do in Sims or Maplestory. However this 'net' guy happens to be some acquaintance with Tingz. Well, I sort of didn't know about it and gave him my MSN. And we sort of chatted a bit. That was very much last year when I had just started working. Actually I had only treated him like a friend, like ALL my 'net' friends. I did drop hints that I wasn't into him as like him being into me. I did tell him to not to wait for me during the 'Cousin' saga. Guess he did wait. Yesterday I had to use a photo that I took with Jim as a excuse; saying I am seeing Jim. (Oh, this is so un-true. Jim's just a friend. Sorry Jim. My bad.) Thank god he believed.

For now, ALL I want is really to study well and get my honors.

Am going to K.L with baby next month! And I'll be meeting up with my K.L 'net' friend! Wootz! Can't wait! :))

No comments: