Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Whatever.

Ok. Today I'm gonna blog in SINGLISH! For entertainment value mah. See start liao. 本小姐buay siong all my girlfriends got steady liao. I angry lah. All pang se me for boyfriend liao. Kaoz! You all know that suay kuan Steven Lim right. He go advertise steady on blog leh. Sibeh yaya-papaya.
Trust me, I m an experienced Class 2 rider. Sincerely looking for a girlfriend, no matter you are black, white or orange. As long you r pretty, nice, faithful n gorgeous & RICH. Dun hesitate to adopt me. Application to be my girlfriend/stead now open! Whilst stock last! 我要做小白脸,请联络我 Call/ sms +(65)XXXXXXXX to apply now. You may be the next Cinderella! Tell all your friends about it!
Ya. Stolen from ah pei Steven Lim site loh. My first question is "Like that also can ar?" Can then I try also loh.

List of requirements for Zelda's stead:
  1. Must be at least 178cm tall. If you too bad shorter than this hor, I don't consider one leh. Cos I 170cm liao leh. If say you 171cm hor, then if I scully wear 3 inch heels, how sia? Then you got to wear 4 inch thick sole liao loh. Btw 1 inch = approx 2.5cm
  2. After you got the height, ho ar! Next got to have the energy. Oi! Not the 'A' thing hor. Energy cos I love to walk very very very long. Example, if go Orchard shopping hor, I can shop till all shopping centres close liao still got stamina de loh. Plus I super like to walk far far go to bus stop n take bus loh. You think leh. Like that you think you still got 'A' energy mah?
  3. Must love taking LONG bus rides. Can sleep mah.
  4. Need to have at least 3 cards de. Not including your IC, driving license, EZ link card, don't-what-shit privilege cards, cash cards. My 'cards' means hor, credit card loh. I go shopping spend my money ar? Also wear nice nice is let you see one mah. Then wad? Let my zhao bo friend see ar? Funny sia. Of cos not spend my money lah. For you de wad. So spend your money loh. Hehe.
  5. Face hor, I very 随便 one lah. Cos my face also 好不到哪里去 loh. Aiya, if you shuai then got more plus points lah. If buay yan dao hor, nair-mind. You treat well enuff liao. If you hit me, you see kena wad loh. I not stupid one ok.
  6. This point very important de, ok. No smokers hor. I super don't like people who smoke loh. If got soooooooo much money to buy cig, might as well give me go shopping. Cig in Singapore buay pin leh. Fucking exp lah. One pack $10++ liao. $10++ I can go buy cute cute t-shirt at bugis leh, still can find money for you.
  7. Can lim jiu lah. Cos I also drink wad. Drinking is fun, but cannot do too often. Still bad for health one ok.
  8. Must not say that I cannot go play Mahjong. Walau, MJ is actually very important for girls ok. You come analyze this lah. Usually girlfriend groups are in fours de wad. So hor wad can be done in fours? MJ loh. Very simple one wad. I see some friends the boyfriend sibeh guai lan one loh. Even MJ also dun let gf play. WTF. If you go chiong kong my MJ set hor, wah lao niang come 'hood' you ar. Play MJ also better then go chiong wad. MJ only 3 other zhao bo see, chiong not only zhao bo see, ta bo also will see. You think leh.
  9. Can have ang kong, I don't care that one.
  10. Last point (cos I too tired think of anymore liao, so 10 loh.) Love me for me, not for wad I am. Chim hor. Haha. Most zhao bo hope for this de lah. Dun see I pretty pretty then wanna jio me lah. I got other values too de loh.
~FINISH~

Ok, returning to proper English mode. I understand that I can't just advertise for a guy to love and care for me. Its an entertainment piece. If you're going to comment on the foul language used, well then you have not understood the humor of this entry.

No comments: