Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, March 15, 2008

KTV

Had a late night KTV session with.......

MY PARENTS!

I met up with my mom for dinner at Hougang Mall after my first day @ work (which will be blogged in another entry. This is more interesting.) Out of the blue, my dad said he will be joining us cause his meeting had ended. So ok. Well. I had eaten Carl's Junior's chili fries before that. And my mom wasn't very much hungry. So was my dad.

Suddenly, my dad suggested we walk to Hougang Plaza for KTV. O.O. Definitely I'll go. Surprisingly my mom also agreed to the idea. So the 3 of us went for KTV. Usually for me, I go with my friends or colleagues. Never with my family, hardly even with my cousins. This time with my parents.

The first thing that got in my mind was "I'll be singing new songs ALONE."

Indeed that was so true. --.--

Did a lot of oldies.

Yup. Oldies. Like Beyond, Carpenters, Bee Gees and Air Supply? Oh. You don't know them?

Beyond - Paradise

Carpenters - We've only just begun

Bee Gees - Words

Air Supply - Every Woman in the World

Yup. This OLD. Imagine my childhood filled with these songs. Thanks.

No comments: