Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

If I were a boy.

If I were a boy, I want to know how a erection is like. Well. Curiosity I guess.

Seriously if I were a boy. I would try to speak up for women who can't. I would definitely do things that women can't for themselves. After all the male species have the privilege of freedom over their female counterpart. I would definitely make use of such freedom to do things for the greater good.

Aside the world peace mission, the effing concept of men not getting women has to be resolved. From a woman's point of view, men are also hard to get. Well every guy says that men are pretty straightforward creatures with pretty zero maintenance required. Hello. Did I hear wrong? Zero maintenance required? I reckon that men are the more selfish sex of the 2. Not trying to create a sexist war here. I have my reasons for that.

To most men, sports is kinda important to him. Let's say EPL is on, the girlfriend of wife can't change the channel to her Korean soap opera and soccer takes up 2 hours of the time. And the soap opera probably takes half of that time. Great if the girl enjoys EPL too. But most girls don't. Next point, SEX. I mean intercourse. Men can masturbate for an orgasm without any foreign tools except for their hand on the dick. Women have to use a dildo. And have to go to a gynae for check ups because of the dildo. -.- Reducing the risks of infection. And when during sex, true that we can fake orgasms, but why? Possible reason to boost the guy's ego. ZZZ.

So if I were a guy, I would be a little less selfish in the relationship. I'd let her get what she wants. I'd try to understand her and treat her as if I were her.

I was inspired to write this topic by Beyonce's If I were a boy.


No comments: