Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Some randoms.

Went to NYP yesterday. Ok. I do miss the designing shit that's happening. Well, the studio life and personal desk and personal computer and the monkeying around the studio. SIGH! Ok. Since I have zero talent in drawing and only have like 10% talent in writing, I guess I'll just have to stick to my current day job. Oh and 2009 is coming down like in 2 days? And with that I can officially use my purple monologue planner. Got it at Kinokuniya back in September for $15. Stop saying that I have alot of money to spend! I just happen to have a little spare cash then and happened to fall in love with this planner that has this really soft leathery cover to it. It's chio ok (to my context). Remember to lend some support to my poor juniors for the tees! I can't wait for mine! Design is out and I think it's currently in production. :D

And lastly before I go, remember to click my ads!!!! Top, left, in text. CLICK CLICK CLICK!

No comments: