Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Quiet Saturday Night.

It's a real quiet Saturday night. Ok. So I got bored. Well, I get bored all the time. So I decided to zhng myself up! Hohoho. I did a Morticia Addams! :D Been always inspired by her. Well, I regret not going for this (almost wanted to write last, guess I'm seriously excited about the new year) year's Halloween. Sigh. 2009, I'm making this promise to the internet world and myself that I'll be attending Halloween. In fact I'm going to make 2009 a year for me to do stuff that I didn't do in 2008. Seems wrong. Ok. 2009 shall be a year of new experiences! :D Ok. Time for the pictures.
A clean shot.
Evil twin beware.

And here are the pictures from Christmas.
It starts from Christmas Eve which happens to be Brenda's 13th birthday. Yes, another 5 more and she'll be clubbing. Happy 13th Kiddo!
My niece trying to camera grab. She has that tendency to do that. Kids.
Presents under the tree.
Kiddo with the cake. Can't you change into a prettier top????? What's with the patriotism? -.-
Relatives chatting and TV watching.
The super fast present exchange session. Reason: Cecilia and I were partying after that. Well, I was initially supposed to get a lift from her and meet Joey. In the end, I partied with her and her friends. And they aren't exactly young. My cousin and I have a 9 year age gap. Yes. It's huge. But I did have fun that night! So who says that age matters when it comes to fun.

Ok. Those who know what happened that night, shall know it. Those that don't shall not know. That's all. :D


No comments: