Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 27, 2010

2010.

In another few days, 2010 will be over. Like over over. While I'm having Grey's marathons, enjoying my extended holiday and sucking on my Chupa Chupa, I reflecting on my 2010. Well, how apt life can get when I have just finished the last episode of Grey's Anatomy Season 5. If you know what's that episode about, you'll agree.

Life's too short. And 2010's ending in another 3 more days. Let's go all morbid and suggest that the world's ending in 3 days, have you told the people that matter you care and love them? I supposed I have. Marilyn, Zulia, Jiemei, Elaine, my family and my awesome friends.

2010 was a year of ups and serious downs for me. I'm not going to go all secretive about how my ex-boyfriend somewhat made me a 3rd party, which he did. And that's a story for another time. I realized the gift of awesome friends that stood by me during those turbulent times. I suppose then the Pandora's Box was right. Amidst all the calamity, hope will be there to grace us.

2011 is going to be another awesome year. I'm going to usher it in with my sister and friends. Enjoy a late Christmas with the girls. And seriously live life! So goodbye 2010.

No comments: