Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, December 16, 2010

2011 resolutions.

Anyhow, I'm back on the singles' wagon. Apparently, my writes have led to a disaster to him. So right now, my aftermath emotions are high on pissing mode. So just let it be.

2011 will be here in another 2+ weeks. Which means I'll be getting a new phone too! Hello Bold 3 (or Onyx 2 9780) Ok, not much design changes from the predecessor - Onyx 9700. But it has way much better functions. Pretty much the Torch in a smaller shell.

Wokay. Resolutions for 2011. Apart from the usual weight loss and finances increase, next year I have a few new practical ones.
  • Study harder. Too much drama this year. Grades have slipped. So 2011, I need to pull my socks and get As!
  • No dating. Or rather, I'm pushing guys away until school's over. Yes, I may have a lot of free time, but guys, please don't try your luck. Once bitten, twice shy (until 2011's over).
  • Learn how to speak French. Hahahahaha.
  • Driving. Been talking about it way too much this year but no action was taken. I'm ashamed of my NATO-ness.
Guess that's the resolution list for 2011. Simple and short.


No comments: