Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So I haven't blogged.

Well, I guess there are people who still read and want to know what am I up to these days. So where do I start. At current, I'm lying on my tummy on my single-sized bed waiting for my hair to dry.
If you're from UB and wondering where have I been hiding in school so far, well, I'm not due to start school until Independence Day. So in my free time, I'm employed as a temp at PeopleSearch. It's a headhunting agency. No, I'm not sourcing for people to fill positions. My job's pretty boring. A mere data entry girl. That's enough of work.

I'm dating again. Seeing someone for sure. I'll only spill more here when things are a little more stable or serious. All I can say, he is someone that does not exactly fall into my dating history. A surprise for sure. Pleasant or not, I have yet to find out. Fingers crossed.

No comments: