Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Recycle.

Well, dating has been nice so far. 3 dates in, lots of texting and nice kisses. Enough of that.

I have been thinking. Almost everyone of us have ex-es. How much of the previous relationship do we recycle on the next one? Experience would mean better sex, more thought and effort put in, so as not to screw up the upcoming relationship. But how much is it we recycle?

I have introduced my dates to Pluck at Haji Lane. That's probably me recycling. I guess we do recycle. After all, places like Pluck have sentimental value to that individual. Perhaps not based on the previous relationship but the bond they have with the environment. I remembered having a date with Ray at Haji once. Let's call this new guy NG. So, I suggested Haji/Arab to NG. Please be mindful, the Kampong Glam area's not exactly in the road map of NG. I shall not go into too much details. But I guess we leapfrog a point of the previous relationship, deconstruct and reconstruct something new again.

No comments: