Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Maybe I should start writing.

I'll write this girly story about a young woman with life conflicts.


Titled: That split end part 1

Maybe. Maybe. No way. Hmm. Sometimes even choosing the best wedding dress can be a chore. Knowing Ben for 3 years, seemed ok for us to settle down. Maybe it didn't. Ben was totally not interested in the wedding preps. I was getting suffocated by the pressure and the time needed for my work and the wedding preps.
Trex had been pressing me for new art pieces. He said the gallery was empty and customers kept asking for my works. Oh well.

"Baby. I'm choosing that dress." Me, pointing to the simple buster A-line gown.
"Hmm. Ok. We'll go with it."

Finally. But I still felt empty. Ben didn't even look at WHICH gown I was going to walk down the aisle in.

"But you aren't looking at it."
Ben walked towards the display and carried the mannequin wearing the CORRECT dress and brought it beside my chair.

"This right?"


to be continued....

No comments: